- Budget 2013 - Summary
- Capital Allowances Seminar – The New Fixtures Rules
- Actively recruiting graduates
- Investment Property Forum Focus: Spotlight on Tax Planning
- Mist Clears - Autumn Statement
- VAT Specialist, Martin Scammell, Wins Indirect Tax Award
- Capital allowances claims using sampling for fixtures: HMRC Brief
- Deadline for VAT Relief on Listed Buildings
- Fool's Gold
- Real Estate Tax Update
- J D Wetherspoon's Expected Outcome - 'Just & Reasonable'
- Business Property Relief on FHLs
- LexisNexis webinar - 'Making the most of Capital Allowances'
- Victory in the 9th annual Solent Property Tennis Tournament
- Win 2 Tickets for One Day International Cricket
- Industry Response to HMRC's Capital Allowances proposals
- A bodge job... E3 Consulting Technical Review
- Winning Partnership with Rose Bowl Plc
- E3 Consulting on the Move in Southampton
- E3 Consulting Wins at Taxation Awards 2011
- E3 Consulting Shortlisted for Lexis Nexis Taxation Awards 2011
- Making Your Furnished Holiday Lettings More Profitable
- E3 Consulting's Immediate Response to March 2011 Budget
- RICS Property Seminar - 15th March 2011
- Change of VAT Rate
- RICS Seminar - VAT on Listed Buildings
- Tax Breaks for Holiday Under Review
- E3 Consulting Crowned Mixed Doubles Tennis Champions!
E3 Consulting's Highlights from March 2012 Budget
E3 Consulting's Managing Director, Alun Oliver, highlights here the key property and tax issues for your information
Despite extensive consultations over the last twelve months and the customary pre-budget 'leaks' there were still a few surprises in the Budget Statement, associated Press Notices and draft legislation for the imminent Finance Bill 2012.
Please download our Budget highlights on the right of the page or follow the link.